Thursday, December 17, 2009

It's that Time of the Year - Snowblower Time!

Well, it’s that time of year again! Freezing cold and promising to be a white Christmas – at least where I live, it is. Unfortunately, sometimes the Christmas is TOO white. I remember one year we got 24 inches of snow! I can’t tell you how badly I ached after shoveling all that snow. It won’t happen this year, though. I finally broke down and got a snow blower.

No more shoveling for me! There were a ton of models to choose from. If you’re anything like me, you will probably be stuck – with no idea of which one to buy. No problem, I got you covered. I’ve compiled a list of reviews on some of the most popular snow blowers – this way, you can see which is ones are good and which ones are…not so good! Here’s to a beautiful, white Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment